* Please login to blogger with your ID.
* Click on Settings.
Some settings in the Basic menu:
- Blog Tool: Import blog → is faslitas to import data from your computer (this is usually done when the transfer is the blog) do not have the clicks, leave it alone. Export blog> this is the facility to export data from the server blogger blogs to your computer. This facility is also known as blogs Backup facility. It is recommended that you back up data to your computer, at least once a week. Data backup at any time can be useful when you want to transfer to other blogs on blogger, or it could be to migrate to another blog engine like Wordpress. Delete blog> Facility to delete your blog. If you do not intend to delete the blog, then do occasionally click on this link.
- Title: fill in the blog title that you want. Example: My personal blog
- Description: a description of the contents of the blog you want to display, this should be filled not emptied. Example: my little note that is unique.
- Add your blog to our list? : Advisable to select the Yes option.
- Let search engines find your blog? : Select Yes, so you can blog in the index by search engines like Google, Yahoo or Bing.
- Show Quick Editing on your Blog? : May select Yes or No.
- Show Email Post Links? : This icon of the email, if you want your blog visitors to easily send emails to their friends about your blog, then Select Yes. But if not, please select No.
- Adult Content? : If your blog will contain things such as adult besifat featuring articles, pictures, or videos sexy women, etc. then select Yes. However, if your blog contains things that are safely accessible by a child, select No. For the record, if you select the Yes option, then later when accessed your blog will be no warning that contain adult content.
- Select the entry editor: This is the choice for the post editor. Editors are updated → latest post editor is owned by bloggers, many new facilities are integrated in the post editor is like the More button to cut out the article on your blog. Editors old → old post editor is owned by bloggers, but still you can use, there are several toolbars contained in the old post editor, but is not available anymore in the new post editor, so please choose which one you want. Hide modes this option → special preparation for those who are proficient with HTML code, if you have not mastered about HTML, do not use this editor post.
- Enable transliteration? : Select Enable if you want to support the post editor into translational Hindi, Kannada, Malayalam, Tamil, or Telugu. Select Disable if you do not want to post editor there is language translation.
- End the Basic menu settings with the click SAVE SETTINGS.
This is a facility to change your domain name in blogger with your own domain name. For example: http://example.blogspot.com be http://yourdomain.com.
For the time being do not do anything on the menu is published. Tutorial on custom domain on blogger you can read the article How Custom Domains in Blogger.
Some settings in the Format menu:
- Show as much as possible: write the number of posts to appear on the front page of your blog. Example: 5. For dropdown selection is advisable to choose the post option, not days.
- Date Header Format: Select the date format that you like.
- Archive Index Date Format: select the display format you want archived.
- Timestamp Format: Select the clock display format that you like. Hours here are the notes of time when your article is published on the blog.
- Time Zone: Sesuikan with the time zone where your place is located.
- Language: Select the language used for your blog.
- Convert line: this is the facility line breaks automatically when you click enter when making a post. The facility is in use if your future will not post about the code such as HTML and others. Select No, if you intend later will insert the HTML code into your post post, for example if your content contains tutorials HTML language, PHP and others.
- Show Field Titles: Select Yes or No is also no problem.
- Show columns Links: Select No or Yes is also no problem.
- Enable float alignment: Select Yes, this is so that the image can be adjusted its position in the post. However, if these options will disrupt the viewing of your blog, just select No.
- Template entry: This is a facility for the contents of the Template This entry will always appear at the time of making a post. Usually this facility is often used for signatures blog, writing or signature code that is stored in a template entry, so that when you make a post, signature code will automatically appear without having to write over and over again.
- End the Format menu settings with the click SAVE SETTINGS
Some settings in the menus Comments:
- Comment: Select the Show, if you want to post there can be commented by the visitors. Select Hide if you post articles that do not want to be commented by the visitors.
- Who Can Commenting? : Anyone - includes Anonymous Users → to this option, then anyone can comment, including anonymous users or without a clear identity. Registered users - including OpenID → only registered users who can comment on your article, which includes Registered Users are those who has an account in Google, Live Journal, WordPress, Type pad, AIM, and OpenID. Users with Google Accounts → All I can comment only those who have a google account. Only members of this blog → Only members of your blog who can comment, this is usually used if your blog is for certain communities, eg education community.
- Comment Form Placement: full page → blog page you will be override by the comments box when visitors click the comment link. → comment popup box will appear in a new window when there are visitors who click on the comment link. Embeddable under entry → comment box will automatically be displayed directly below the article to your post, so visitors can immediately giving out comments without having to click the comment link. Format comments box of the most widely preferred by the blogger is embeddable below posts.
- Comments Default for Posts: select the new entry has a comment if you want to post any article comments box, but any time you can just turn off this function when posting. Select the new entry does not have an article post a comment if you do not want to have the comment box, but any time you could bring this function when posting.
- Backlink: Select Show if you want to display links to websites that make the link to the article that you created. Select Hide if you do not want to display links to websites that make the link to the article that you created.
- Congenital backlink for Posts: select the new entry has Tautbalik if every post has an article on Backlinks. Select the new entry does not have Tautbalik if every article in the post do not want to have backlinks.
- Comments Timestamp Format: select the date format that you like comments.
- Comment Form Message: Write message you want to appear above the comment box. For example: Please comment, but still maintain modesty by not doing comment spam.
- Comment moderation: Select Always if you want to enter any comments in moderation in advance by you. Choose Only on posts older than if the comments in moderation prior to posting terhadapat of an age you specify. Select Never, if the incoming comments in moderation does not want to advance and your blog will appear immediately. Do not forget to include your email address, when someone commented when you will know by email. Or empty it if you do not want to receive email notification of comments.
- Show word verification for comments? : Select Yes if you want to display the verification letters when someone commented, this option is to prevent against spam robots script that can bombard your blog with comments, although this option has the disadvantage that your blog visitors are usually reluctant to comment because it was complicated when commenting. Select Yes if you do not want to display the letters of verification, this option is less susceptible to spam robots script, but normally visitors will prefer to comment because it is easy to do.
- Show profile images on comments? : Select Yes if you want to display images in kometar profile comment. Select No if you do not want to display the poster image profile comments.
- Email Notification Comments: Enter the email address you want to send notification when someone commented. The maximum number of email that can receive is 10 emails.
- End the comment with the settings menu click SAVE SETTINGS button.
Some settings in the Archive menu:
- Archive Frequency: select the files that you want to show whether the Archive does not exist, Daily, Weekly, or Monthly. It is recommended to select Monthly.
- Enable Post Pages? : Please select Yes or No.
- End the Archive menu settings with the click SAVE SETTINGS.
Some settings in the menu Site Feed:
- Allow Blog Feeds: Please select None, Brief, or Full. It is recommended to select the Full option.
- Post Feed URL Changing Directions: fill in your own feed address, this is if you have done such a burner feed feedburner. But if you do not have, please empty it first. For a discussion of feed burner will be posted in the next post.
- Post Feed Footer: Fill in the code that wants to look at the post feed footer. If you have not understood just emptied first.
- End the Site Feed settings menu with the click SAVE SETTINGS.
Email & Mobile
To post an article into your blog, not only through the post editor in blogger. However, you can also post articles via email or your mobile device.
Some settings in the menu Email & Mobile:
- Address BlogSend: write an email address that you want to send notifications when you publish an article. Maximum amount that can send is up to 10 pieces of mail, the format of writing emails separated by commas (,).
- Posting via Email Address: set up an email address sends bloggers to post from email or mobile device by writing on the box provided. Suppose your email address is email@example.com then you can create email bloggers become contohsaja.post @ blogger.com or contohsaja.blog @ blogger.com or whatever you think is good. But remember, keep this email address so that others can not post to your blog
Mailing address via email :To enable this feature, you must select the option Publish emails immediately, meaning that if you send an email to the address above, it will be directly posted to blogs. If this option is selected Save the email as the entry draft, then the email sent will not be immediately published, but will go to the post concept.
However, if you do not want to publish via email, select the option Disabled. This function is also chosen with a lot of security reasons.
Do not forget to end the menu settings Email & Mobile with the click SAVE SETTINGS.
Here no one should be set, but notice that your blog address can be used as an OpenID address. What is OpenID? Maybe next time will be discussed.
In this menu you can add the author by the invite to the email that you think is worthy to join the author in your blog.
In Who can see this blog? You can choose who can access your blog. Those options mean your blog is open to the public or can be opened by anyone. Only people I choose the only people in the law by which you can access your blog by logging in first. Only the author of the blog means that only writers who can access the contents of your blog page, Option Only blog authors are also sometimes used when changing the template, so that your blog does not look chaotic when changing the template.